Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FEATURING: Clackamascrochetchic


I dont know about you, but I am just loving all things crocheted at the moment! I guess I am a little envious as I never been able to knit or crochet, even though i have tried! Lisa from clackamascrochetchic on etsy makes some wonderful crocheted goodies that are really very nicely made and well priced. I simply love the little washcloths (pictured above) and Lisa makes them in a range of gorgeous colours.
Lisa says "I have been crocheting for about 16 years and I love to crochet and that's why I have my shop on etsy. It also allows me to be home more with my 2 daughters who are 2 1/2 and 11 weeks. I love making cute things for people to wear and feel special in. My little girls flower flapper hats have been a big hit for baby shower gifts" ... well i think Lisa's little bags are just as gorgeous ! Lisa also makes womens hats which are lovely as well!


Lisa has offered all Berrylicious Blog readers a special offer: FREE SHIPPING! to make the most of this great offer please select your purchases, proceed to check out and type "Berrylicious Blog" in your message to the seller. Lisa will refund you the shipping price... this offer is for a limited time, so please make the most of it and treat yourself, your littlies or a lucky friend to a beautiful gift!

VISIT LISA's SHOP - CLACKAMASCROCHETCHIC on ETSY: http://clackamascrochetchic.etsy.com/

No comments: