Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Featuring: Heather from TableScapesCompany on etsy

"I create handmade, cotton coth napkins. I have always loved fabrics, and started making napkins about 2 years ago when I became fed up at how many paper towels and paper napkins my little family of 3 was using. One day, I bought some cotton fabric, made 4 napkins, and have never bought another roll of paper towels or a package of paper napkins since! I decided to start selling them on Etsy, because I loved creating (hopefully) one-of-a-kind looks, and I wanted to convince people to give up paper towels and napkins. I've been on Etsy about 3 months, and have only had 4 sales, but I'm still creating and listing, and trying to promote like crazy!I try to find fabrics that remind me of something in my life; just today, I happened to come across some fabric in a discount store that just filled me with images of my beloved grandmother, who passed away a few years ago. It's unusual fabric...it's kind of a deep robin's egg blue with cardinals, finches and bluebirds on it. I hope to have it listed soon, and I hope it touches someone else as it has touched me. Plus I hope to convince one more person to at least give cloth napkins a try! :)


The item i would like to feature today is: Cloth Napkins, 4 in a Set, Cowboy Americana Print with Yellow Backing http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27193121- Adorable cowboy design reminiscent of American decorating in the fifties and sixties. I think these are just gorgeous and would love to pack them in my picnic basket!


"This cloth napkin set is a great accessory for those who like to decorate in the "Mad Men" style! Size is approximately 14 x 14, and can be folded in a variety of ways for a formal dinner or luncheon, or a casual get together. Also great for use everyday....use instead of paper towels and paper napkins to save money and the environment!All TableScapeCompany cloth napkins are made double layers for added strength, durability and a more polished look. These are not like the less expensive single-layer napkins you may find in discount stores. My double-layer napkins will last much longer! The yellow fabric that serves as the backing on this napkin is made with a cotton blend...not sure of the exact material, since I "saved" it from being thrown away!These make great birthday gifts for moms, grandmothers, aunts, girlfriends! Also makes a creative and thoughtful wedding or bridal shower gift!"
SEE ALL OF TableScapesCompany's GORGEOUS ITEMS AT: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7219812

No comments: