Monday, November 16, 2009

New! Wee Little Hair Clips



I have made some new cute little inexpensive hair clips.
Originally I made these with little toddlers in mind, as the clips are smaller than standard clips. I have made a wee little scallop edge envelope and notecard to go with them and they will retail for $2.50 (Australian Dollars).
I quite often put a little note in Little "J"'s lunch box at school (now he is older I am sure it embarrasses him no end!) and think these little mini envelopes and notecards are perfect for that! They are a super cute way of saying "I love you" "You are Special" or maybe a smiley face for littlies that cannot read yet! (lunch boxes? Toothfairy? Santa Notes? mmm .. the list is endless!)
Ohhh! and these are my new crochet "Little Treasure" Clips - These will be all available at The Woodbridge Market this Sunday - for all enquiries (as they are not listed on etsy as yet) please email me at: Berryliciousbuttons@gmail.com

No comments: