Monday, August 24, 2009

Happiness is Bright Fabrics!



After alot of spring fever in my house last week, I decided to clean out my work studio and get organised a little better. I am the type of person that needs to have a a clean, tidy and organised work area to have a clear head for designing new products and thought I would have a spruce up of my studio work room.
I came across some lovely bright fabrics that I purchased some time ago for a large single quilt, and decided I had better start using them to enjoy them. At this point I am not sure of whether it will be a quilt for Joshua or an item for my shop!
When I quilt, I always spend most of my time designing what blocks to make and put together, and what the features will be. I very rarely use pre made patterns as I like to design the quilts myself and make them original. .. so with this fun bubbly fabric I decided to be a bit random - cut, sew and put it together!.
I just love the little alien print .. its so happy and fun! Arent the colours just so fun and delightful?

No comments: