Friday, August 28, 2009

The Tooth Fairy

Yesterday Joshua lost a tooth and normally he puts it under his pillow for the tooth fairy to visit. Its been a while since he has lost one as he is 11 now, so this tooth was rather impressive to him! At bed time I asked him where his tooth was and he said "Im going to hide it, because I want to keep this one. I will leave it out for the Tooth Fairy tomorrow night after I have showed all my friends at school tomorrow" I proceeded to tell him that the Tooth Fairy doesnt make deals to my knowledge and that if it wasnt left out tonight, I am sure that it would be unlikely that she would return for it.

When I went to find his tooth after he was sound asleep, I found a little note he had written to the Tooth Fairy! It was sooooo cute it made me melt, and I just wanted to share it with you:

Dear Tooth Fairy, I want to show my friends my tooth and put it under my pillow tomorrow If you dont get the money for it take it, its under my patch in this pillow. p.s. can you plz right underneath just so i know if you took it or not p.s.s. I did not mean to be greedy or rude
love Joshua

3 comments:

Luisa said...

How priceless...it's so sweet that he still has faith in the tooth fairy too!
um...didn't mean to put sweet and tooth in the same sentence!!

melanie said...

LOL @ the sweet tooth, Luisa.
That's very cute :)
It is nice to see that at his age he's still happy to accept the tooth fairy :)

Cathie said...

that's adorable! need to keep that letter for when he gets older :)