Thursday, August 27, 2009

Heres a SNEAKY PEAK




For all of you lovelies that like to see a sneak peak of new and upcoming products, here is a special treat! I have had my tinned delights in the woodwork for a while. I found it very difficult to find just the right tins, but I am delighted with the end result - I am hoping you are too!




I have just ordered some gorgeous Japanese fabrics in little cupcake and russian doll prints (along with a bundle of other cute deigns) and will be eager to start making some really cute little tinned delights with those when they arrive. I find it very difficult to find nice prints in pure cotton that have little pictures small enough to fit on the 23mm buttons I use, so I was delighted to find some of these nice little prints today.



This gorgeous "ROSE" set (pictured above top) is the first set to be made in my new "tinned delights range" and will become available shortly. I hope to offer a huge selection of colour choices for both young and the young at heart... what are your favourite colours at the moment?


1 comment:

DELiciousDesignz said...

oh la la....that is just so cute - I love the tin and the fabrics too. Look forward to seeing more.