Monday, September 7, 2009

FEATURING: Gone Rustic



Ive been meaning to tell you all about Rita from GONE RUSTIC for a while. I first met Rita when she purchased a wholesale order of my lovely Oh la la hairsets. She is such a lovely person to deal with and her work is just so stunning.

Rita owns "Gone Rustic" the gallery in St Marys, Tasmania. Pictured above are some of her beautiful works of art. I particularly love her wallhangings. They are beautiful, original and I find them a little mesmerizing! I recently saw one of her gorgeous works at the Hobart Quilt and Craft Fair, where Rita had won a "first" in the quilt exhibition. I stood there stunned at this gorgeous wallhanging for a long, long time before realizing it was one of Ritas gorgeous pieces.

To take a better look at Rita, Gone Rustic and what she does go to: http://www.gonerustic.com/
For those of you in the state (Tasmania, Australia) Rita is running a ELEMENTS EXHIBITION of mixed media art on the 5- 23rd of October. Please see www.gonerustic.com/Events.html for more information

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my business on your blog! Rita =)