Monday, September 21, 2009

NEW! Berrylicious PageMarkers


Ive been meaning to make these gorgeous fabric covered button bookmarks for a while, and finally got around to it! They are super cute, and come prettily packaged in a neat little match style inspired packet - just ready for gift giving (or a special treat for yourself!)

I have made the first ones in the Babushka and Cupcake range, which I simply adore at the moment. I think its cute to be able to buy a couple of things in a range to co ordinate gits together as well.

I can make these in any of the delightful designs I have in my "Tinned Delights" range if you prefer any of those designs. I can imagine these would be the perfect gift for "Teachers Christmas Gifts" and great for that quick and easy present. I am sure they would delight most people. Great for bookmarks, cookbook markers, paper organisers, shopping list holders and I love using them to keep my accounts in order.

They are made from a super heavy duty paper clips, and the backs look really neat and tidy:

I only have a limited amount of these nice clips available! So, HURRY! Stocks are limited and are AVAILABLE NOW: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31279063

1 comment:

Luisa said...

I like these Susan...practical and pretty.