Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pretty Pre-Wedding Gift (custom order)

A little while ago I made one of my mini memory quilts as a custom order for a pre wedding gift for a couple in Ireland. The lovely couple that it was made for have given me the ok to "show the world" (I take privacy very seriously so when I make a custom order, if it contains names and photos etc I will not disclose the item without approval) .. so here it is!



Complete with a photo of the happy couple on fabric in sepia tones, wedding vowels and their names. This little memory quilt was backed with magnets at the customers request. The edging and backing were made with glittery fabric to complete the wedding theme!



To order your own memory quilt please click here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28279921

1 comment:

Luisa said...

Beautiful...what a lovely memento.