Thursday, October 15, 2009

Featuring AMY SCHIMLER ..G O R G E O U S!


I want to introduce all you fabric lovers to
AMY SCHIMLER and her G O R G E O U S fabrics.

Last week I received an AMAZING package in the mail from Amy and wanted to share her amazing talents with you.

Amy has a lovely etsy shop called:

REDFISHCIRCLE
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5938378 .

Amy is a childrens illustrator and textile designer, and creates the most wonderful fabrics. They are very high quality cotton fabric and mix and match together so very beautifully. Amy is running a special event for October and November that I feel is a very worthy cause worth supporting • All profits from sales in my shop through October and November will go to benefit a close friend/neighbor who lost her house in the flood. •

PLEASE drop by and support Amy to help her friend, and help yourself to some GORGEOUS fabrics! .. Take a look at my lovely new fabrics....oh! what to make? what to make? (a lap quilt?)












I am particularly fond of this little print!

FOLLOW AMY'S BLOG: http://redfishcircle.blogspot.com


TOTALLY love the owls!


Beautiful fabrics that compliment each other so wonderfully!

Here is a little more about Amy from her shop profile:
My name is Amy Schimler and I work as a children's illustrator and textile designer. I will be offering high quality prints of some of my original artwork and photography, some of my fabrics that I have designed, and other fun goodies. Thanks so much for stopping by. I love daydreaming, licorice (all colors), meeting new friends, making things, cupcakes, sunshiney days, splashing in the water, and a good belly laugh.Please check out my web links on the shop home page. All artwork is © Amy Schimler

THANK YOU AMY! ♥ you are a very special person

3 comments:

Amy Schimler-Safford said...

Right back at ya!
And thanks for the lovely post!!

Luisa said...

Am a a fan of Amy Schimler's fabrics!

Melinda said...

that owl fabric is gorgeous