Thursday, October 22, 2009

To Market, to Market Jiggidy Jig ..








I have been super busy getting ready for next weeks twilight fair. I have made some lovely new products that i am really excited about and cant wait to see how they are received!
For local blog visitors, the Margate Primary School is holding a Twilight Fair Next Friday (the 30th October) from 4pm... It would be great to see some of you lovely people come along and let me know what you think of my new releases. I have also made some new super cute Snuggleberries , some with a little extra addition in the way of strawberry buttons or flower buttons!


and there will be some super specials up for grabs just for market goers.
I have even made a few things for boys (YES! as you can most probably tell i have a teenage son! hence these hiddeously cool badges)




Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Amy Schimler-Safford said...

The owls look great!

Berrylicious Buttons said...

Yes, they look very cool! had lots of fun making them!